iameco v3 technical specification
The iameco v3 isn’t just environmentally sustainable, it’s also powerful enough for everything from 3D gaming and design, to simple e-mail and word processing.
At every step we have made design choices that balance ecological principles with high performance. For example, conventional lighting has been replaced by LED lighting that is 30% to 40% more energy efficient. The energy required to cool the computer is reduced by replacing traditional fans with copper tubing, heat sinks and a patented casing design that draws air out of the PC.
- Operating System – runs the latest version of Microsoft Windows 8 and standard Office applications – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- High quality display – A high-resolution, anti-glare 15.6” screen provides effortless readability in all lighting conditions.
- Ultra-low power consumption – innovative cooling design, low power-usage components and energy management control software ensures the Iameco is highly energy efficient.
- Processor – Intel D525 Dual Core
- Memory – 4 Gb DDR3 expandable
- Storage – Solid State 250 Gb
- Connectivity – wifi, ethernet/LAN, 4 x USB, 2 x serial port, 1 x parallel port, SSD Card reader, VGA, Camera front mount
- Sound – front mounted speakers.
- Certified – EU Eco Label for Class B computer
- Materials – wood from renewable forests, low toxicity in all materials used, particularly through lamination of plastics.
Talk to us now
Talk to iameco today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +353 1 4930514 (Dublin).